Project ManagerBack to Opportunities
Posted on April 14, 2017
- Coordinate internal resources and 3rd party vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Executing project objective and scope, involving all relevant resources and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Maintain detailed project plan to track progress.
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Manage client and 3rd party relationships.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Assist in revenue forecasting.
- Complete required closeout documentation.
- Conduct pre and post job review with sales.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain nor be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.