Fire Alarm Inspector/Sprinkler InspectorBack to Opportunities
Posted on January 25, 2018
Salary: Salary offers are commensurate with experience. We offer a full benefits package including Health Insurance and a 401k plan.
Job Description: Established Fire Inspection and Service Company is looking for experienced Fire Alarm and Sprinkler Inspector. A minimum of (2) years of successful experience in the Fire Protection Industry is required. With proper skills and attitude, significant personal growth opportunities will be available.
- Excellent inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong commitment toward professionalism and delivering excellent customer service.
- NICET Certification is a plus, but it is not a requirement.
- Involvement with professional, community, commercial/industrial organizations is helpful.
- Must have a clean driver’s license.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain nor be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.