Account Administrator – Bensalem, PA OfficeBack to Opportunities
Posted on March 28, 2018
Provide quality control for inspection contracts that are of high visibility, and volume.
- Responsible for the management of several large or high profile inspection contracts
- Be the main point of contact for the customers, serve as customer advocate
- Effectively manage the contract by tracking and maintaining costs
- Work with inspection scheduling department to ensure inspections are on time, create a master inspection schedule for the year
- Schedule quarterly meetings with the customer to make sure we are meeting customer expectations. Provide feedback from customers to team managers (sprinkler, alarm, inspection, & sales manager)
- Handle & resolve issues regarding inspection scheduling, alarm service, sprinkler service & deficiency repairs. Work closely with the respective department with these issues
- Work closely with the territory manager and/or deficiency rep regarding quoting
- Work closely with field supervisor/project managers regarding any issues with field staff
- Work closely with team managers to resolve any customer problems or issues
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain nor be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.